- I compost and have done so for years.
- I have done what I can to keep the house warm with less heating and I heat from an very low CO2 source
- I take the bus some of the time, not all the time but a lot more than most people I know
- I rarely fly in a plane
- I have three rain barrels
- My food is almost all unprocessed and this means I bake my own bread most days.
- I grow some of my own food.
But it all really does not feel like enough even though I know it is a lot more than most people would do without cost being the primary reason.
I feel like it is not enough because I have a sense of the scale of the problem we are facing. As nice as small changes are, they really are not enough. What I am doing on an individual level is not going to make a difference.
Do I need to change the focus of my life to make global solutions to climate change the focus of it?