Anyone that is concerned about climate change and opposes these projects seems to me to be not functioning in a rational manner.
This column in the Province shows us that Tseporah Berman clearly gets the need for the projects.
I am going to address the following over a number of days:
- The construction of the projects is environmentally damaging
- This is wholesale privatization of water
- A huge number of creeks are being staked
- The projects will drain the creeks
- The projects infringe on Aboriginal Title and Rights
- The public is not being consulted
- This should not be done by the private sector
- BC Hydro is paying too much for the power
- BC Hydro produces enough power
- We do need more power, we achieve everything through conservation