There are issues I would like to look at with respect to climate change and consider:
- What do we mean by global warming?
- What are the economic costs of doing nothing?
- What are the economic gains from climate change?
- How hard and in what way should be work towards stopping and reversing warming?
- Which is more cost effective, reducing outputs or taking CO2 from the atmosphere?
- What are examples of regions that are doing well and ones that doing badly?
- Why work stick to Kyoto since it is so flawed?
I have many more questions and will try to explore them over time.